The University of Toronto | Rotman School of Management
Overview for Indian Students
The University of Toronto | Rotman School of Management offers one of Canada’s best and most diverse MBA programs. Every year the application pool attracts top talent from a diverse range of professionals & academic backgrounds from INDIA, so they don’t have a typical pool of applicants.
Over the last three years the number of major a student can choose have grown from 9 to 16 and the top 4 majors are Strategy, Finance, Consulting and Management Analytics which is reflected in the choice of majors by students.
Once can find the list of majors in the link: Rotman MBA Majors
Rotman MBA Duration & Cost
Full Time program length : 20 months
MBA Tuition Cost : 1, 20,680 CAD
Living expense, Off Campus : 20,000 CAD/Year
Toronto/Rotman Essay Questions & Deadlines 2020
2020 Toronto / Rotman Full Time MBA Deadlines
|Round||Application Deadline||Decision Notification|
|Early Round||Aug 5, 2019||Sep 3, 2019|
|Round 1||Oct 1, 2019||Dec 14, 2019|
|Round 2||Jan 7, 2020||March 8, 2020|
|Round 3||March 4, 2020||May 3, 2020|
University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management typically require students with good academics which mean a GPA of 3.0 or higher will keep you in the application pool. Official transcripts can be sent once you receive the offer letter which means, at the time of application you only need to upload your scanned transcripts. Also, if you accepting the Offer Letter then your university have to send official transcripts directly in a sealed envelopes.
GMAT & GRE:
- University of Toronto MBA does not have a minimum GMAT requirement, but don’t be fooled by the average GMAT score of 658 which is published in the class profile section.
- However, you have to send the official GMAT and GRE score directly through the agency.
Rotman MBA GMAT code is BTDKS98
GRE code is 0853
Letter of Recommendation
Rotman will require two references and both of them have to be professional references, in certain cases where it’s difficult to get the references since you don’t want to share your plans with you reporting managers, kindly contact the admission team. You also have to inform your Referees about Online LOR submission. Also, if you are planning for Fall 2020 intake then this is the time for you to start making relation with your referees.
English Language Proficiency: Rotman requires a high score on TOEFL and IELTS.
TOEFL: Certainly a minimum of overall 100 & a minimum of 22 on speaking & writing section. The Rotman MBA TOEFL test code is 8696.
IELTS: A minimum of overall 7.0 and No Band Less Than 6.5 in each section.
But, on the other hand, as a student from INDIA you are not required to take these tests if you have graduated from an English-Language University. But all the students are required to take IELTS for the Visa purposes, so we would request all the students to take IELTS.
Furthermore, if you are planning to apply without IELTS, then certainly connect with the admissions office to clarify the process.
We have placed several students to ROTMAN MBA Program and if you are keen to get a Profile Evaluation then kindly fill in the Free Consultation Form and one of our mentors will connect with you.
Career Weaver have been consistently ranked as The Best Study Abroad Consultant in Faridabad, Gurgaon & Raipur.
You can find more information about MBA at the links below :-
Undergraduate Blogs :-
MBA Blogs :-
1) I’m tired. Therefore, I’m going to bed.We’re letting you go. In other words, you’re fired.I am not fond of fruit. However, I do like bananas.In the evening, I like to relax.
For instance, I enjoy watching TV.There are many reasons to exercise regularly.
2) Above all, it keeps you healthy.Today, I’m going to write a post. In addition, I’m recording some video lessons.I’ll start by telling you what transition words are.
After that, I’ll tell you why you should always use them.
3) She tried really hard to entertain her guests. Similarly, he put all his heart and soul in cooking a great dinner.
In conclusion, transition words are an important aspect of SEO copy writing.I pushed the domino.
4) As a result, it fell over.He’s a very nice guy.
He took us out to dinner yesterday, for instance.I ran home, and I got there just in time.
I ran home, but I was still late.In addition to point A, point B is also important.In conclusion, the thesis is clear.
5) It follows logically that the answer results from the points made earlier in this paper.
Jonas promised to love, honor and also obey his wife.Moreover, he will do all the cooking and cleaning while he studies at home Furthermore, he is grateful that his new wife earns enough money to let him do that.
6) I hate school; that is, I dislike it intensely.In other words, I want to drop out.To put it another way, school is the worst place in the world.With what was possibly the greatest catch of all time, the Patriots won the Super Bowl
7) They almost always win big games.With this in mind, they could be called the greatest team of all time.All the facts have been presented and, as can be seen, the results are clear.Given these points, it’s clearly time to consider some changes.In the long run, these recommendations will benefit our company.
8) The boy liked birds, but he was afraid of cats.Similarly, he did not like lions and tigers.On the contrary, he liked animals that could fly, such as sparrows and falcons.Likewise, he thought bats were the most interesting mammals thanks to their wings.
9) Before you go home, make sure you jot down your assignments so you can review your work during the evening.Later, you’ll be glad you did when you can simultaneously study and eat dinner.
10) Since you’re such a good student, you’ll get into a good college.Therefore, you can get a job you like.As a result, you should be a happy person, because it’s much easier to be happy when you do something you love and make good money.Ellen loves ice cream.
Truly, she’d be happy to eat sundaes every day-specifically, chocolate fudge brownie sundaes.To demonstrate her love of ice cream, Ellen is planning an ice cream social for all her friends.
9) The little girl put on her yellow shirt and brown overalls.Chris is on the basketball team this semester at Indiana School for the Deaf.
10) In addition, he is on the soccer team.Crystal likes camping in the mountains. Also, Crystal is an experienced hiker.To conclude, I want to wish you all a very happy holiday season.That area is very dangerous for you to bike in.
11) To repeat, I warn you not to go there.Lisa decided not to go to King Islands. In fact she told me, “No, way.”I feel that our last Student Council meeting did not go well. In other words, it was a fine mess